
How would you live to live in a tree house in these trees? I think this was taken about 2:00 pm. It is already getting dark. Winter here takes getting used to. I don't mind it so much, but it gets to us now and then. It is beautiful, however. This is the road we drive to get into town. I don't think there has been more than three times in the last two winters that I haven't slid through the stop sign just down the road from this picture. Huck (I am going with the Strawberry Shortcake theme... that's my husband) is a much better drive than I am and he is able to maneuver the car and the roads much better than me. I guess that's what you get for growing up in California. I am ge
tting better.And, how about a sunset to wash it down. There is a hill, not too far from where Huck proposed to me, that over looks the valley. I had him stop here so I could take a picture. Again, this is in the middle of the day. Amazing. Minus the cold, dark, winters and smoky, mosquito filled summers, and the isolation from the rest of the world, it isn't too bad here.
