skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ballerina Out of Control

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Let's Get...


Up close and personal. Wrapped up in a blanket and ready for anything... like crying which is what she did a few minutes later. Angel Cake got in her face and gave her lots of kisses. Apparently that is worth crying over.
Posted by Strawberry Shortcake at 5:17 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2006 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ▼  June (24)
      • Let's Get...
      • Tails, I've Got Tails!
      • Mello Yellow
      • Mad Hatter
      • Cutie Pie
      • First Week
      • Home at Last
      • Mohawk Kind of Gal
      • Sleeping Beauty
      • Look at her Go
      • Keeping it in the Family
      • Doctor, Doctor, Can't You See I'm Exhausted, Exhau...
      • Picture Perfect
      • It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
      • Did I hear a niner in there?
      • Get me to the hospital, stat!
      • She's uge... that's huge in Texan, y'all
      • I do not bite my finger at you sir, but I do bite ...
      • Families are Forever
      • Did someone say chocolate???
      • Coming soon to a hospital near you
      • A little scenery
      • It's a new year with great days ahead!
      • And so it begins...
    • ►  May (1)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

My photo
Strawberry Shortcake
View my complete profile