Friday, June 16, 2006

Doctor, Doctor, Can't You See I'm Exhausted, Exhausted

This is Dr. Hess. He is an excellent doctor and a funny guy. He kind of looks like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons (I don't watch The Simpsons, but I know who he is, oddly enough). A friend of ours had a baby three months before I had our little one and he was her doctor... he was also her mom's doctor and delivered her! That's got to be weird. He has been here since 1972. I think he told me his residency was at the University of Washington and that he was on the board there at every appointment. I also think he is the most popular Dr. in the whole city and, therefore, doesn't remember that he tells the same stories to his patients every time. It's ok though, the man knows what he is doing and that is all I care about. I am grateful for his knowledge, concern and positive attitude. After having a small baby, I was nervous to have another one, but he made everything seem like a breeze. This is the only drugged up picture I will put on here. It took everything in me to even keep my eyes open so I am surprised this picture even happened.