Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Look Out Mary-Kate Olsen!

Check out that wound! It actually doesn't look as bad as this picture makes it look. That is glue on her forehead with dried blood underneath. Angel Cake would not let anyone touch her head to take the glue off. The guy who did it in the hospital didn't do that good of a job (better than me of course) because the glue ran into her hair. It was a big mess. Fortunately it healed and we now have matching scars. I also cracked my head open, but mine is more on the right side. Fun times. Here she is playing dress up at Nona's house. I think she looks like the skinner Olsen twin (I think the two of them together might weigh as much as a normal woman), or is at least dressed like her. Watch out Fashionistas!
A black eye to top it off, you say? Nope, she just got into Nona's makeup. Pretty good for the first application. My makeup still looks like this and I have been doing for years.