Sunday, December 03, 2006

Picture Day!

Remember when you went to get your school pictures taken and your hair wouldn't cooperate or you had a huge crack in the middle of your forehead? Maybe not (you should see my sixth grade picture... oh yeah, looking foxy with my braces sticking out of my I-am-not-trying-to-laugh smile... nasty). Anyway, I believe we either had these pictures scheduled after Angel Cakes' duel with the table or we just wanted to capture the moment. Either way, the real pictures turned out really cute and the girls did great. Here are some before shots.

Here little face is telling us so much in this picture, such as "take the picture already," and, "are you kidding me?"Here is Angel Cake on the see-through stairs. I don't know who actually came up with the idea of "stairs with a view," but I would love to meet them and have them run up and down them several times every two minutes. We have had many a bruise, cut, scrape from these stairs. All of that said, our little one looks cute smiling and, apparently ready to knock me out. What is with the fists my little padawan?
Love, Love, LOVE this picture and that outfit. Strawberries are the best and strawberry outfits on the little babe is the bestest! She looks like a doll to me. But I am not one to brag... yeah, right.