Wednesday, May 31, 2006

still testing

So this is my first image... crazy, eh? I don't really know what to start with. I guess I will start with this to see how it all works. TAPS stands for the The Atlantic Paranormal Society. The Sci Fi channel has a show called Ghost Hunters and they follow TAPS on all of their ghost debunking, or unveiling, adventures. We love this show (my mom is even hooked. She called me today to tell me about the marathon they are having all day... life is grande). Anyway, this is this and that is that. I have to go fix mi familia dinner so I shall go for now, but I thought I would try this out. I don't know why I am writing this since I haven't given out this address yet, but is kind of strangely exciting writing this to no one... like I am crazy, but not. Hmmm...